Psycho

So yea... I haven't written here in a while. I am quite busy at school and work! Yea... my work is starting again... at last! I am seriously running out of cash. I have spent so much just for school and all that. Well there's a lot of stuff I want to write about but for some reason they won't go out of my brain.

Finally I start working again... I for sure am going to miss watching Survivor because I work thursday nights. At pati na rin sa saturday. I am not gonna be able to watch HK movie... sayang talaga. I am so addicted to HK movies, I just can't get enough of them. Maybe because I like seeing "my people" on film. HAHAHAHA! My work is alright, not much work and you get paid alright.

Anyway, I think I haven't told you what happens to me during mondays... Well during Mondays, My class (PSYC101) begins at 10:50AM and I always leave here an hour and a half early or two. My professor-a in psyc is so hilarious... I just want to burst out laughing to everything she says. She even said today, "kids needs to be touched while growing up" which is true but it just sound so wrong. I have to wait for about two and a half hour for the next class and its LANG101. Its a good class and its really small, about 15 people.

I got so much stuff to read and I am starting to get more behind... I am trying my best and I am getting there. I try to use all my time wisely like reading on the bus. Speaking of buses... I have much to tell you about it but its not as funny or interesting like Heneroso's. So anyway, earlier I was on my way to the bus stop and a guy passed by us. Medyo chubby sha at may dalang bag. The bag looks like those big bags that girls carry and you know what's worse he was wearing tight jeans. Talk about eww... HAHAHA! Ang sama ko talaga! We were even arguing kung babae ba siya or lalake, because di namen siya ma-distinguish pero lalake nga sya because he lacks *cough* dibdib *cough*.

Well I don't wanna be mean so I am going back to my reading... and dame ko pang gagawin! Labs, lessons and readings... buti wala kame mashadong isusulat na paper except in english. Sige... Ciao!

Posted by Kiro @ 7:51 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits