Cook-ed Alive

So you guys know... school is going alright. A little bump here and there... you stumble and get bruises but you still get up. Wala lang... nakakapikon kase etong quiz ko sa tutorial di ko napasa. Meh... okay lang 1% lang naman daw yun eh. So yea thats all I guess... ayus lang ang school and I am really busy. Luckily I had some time to update my little blog. So before anyone post Survivor related stuff *cough* Jhed *cough*... I am gonna do it first before anyone else (I think...) but it will just basically be more of an opinion piece about the individuals.

What am I talking about you might ask? Cook Islands... meaning... the very controvercial season of Survivor thus far. The tribes were separate into four groups as you might already know and they were divided by heritage/race/ethnicity... whatever you wanna call it. Before I start I would just like to warn all you guys that this contains some spoilers. Sorry for the spoilers and also I am sorry if someone gets offended.

I would start with
Aitutaki Tribe (Hispanic) and their member consists of:
Billy: The big "healthy" guy of the group... yea whatever... dead weight!?! so I hear...
Cecilia: I don't have much to say about her... she looks like she can talk the talk.
Christina: I didn't quite see her on the episode yet, some people stands out more...
JP: I think he's a big hunky FAG lol... well that was my first impression, but he might be cool.
Ozzy: Cool guy... good leader...
- 2nd place at competition

Rotonga Tribe (Caucasian) consists of:
Adam: Meh... he's alright... [quote="Jessica"] hunk [/quote]
Candice: She's so cute... she's like the second Elizabeth (Outback) <3 [quote="Jessica"] sorority type [/quote]
Jessica: She's like Courtney (Exile)... and she released the chicken! [quote="from her"] Optional [/quote]
Jonathan: You got what you deserve! Stealing the chickens! LOL... =Exiled= [quote="Jessica"] fatherly type [/quote]
Parvati: She's all right... I guess? [quote="Jessica"] ? [/quote]
- 3rd place at competition

Puka Puka Tribe (Asian) consist of:
Becky: Not much stuff to say about her... [quote="Jenny"] Korean [/quote]
Brad: Haha he's got a red mark on his face! Bad bad wind... cool guy [quote="Jenny"] Mix Filipino - Hawaiian [/quote]
Cao Boi: Funny guy but his joke are getting old... he is like the second Bruce (Exile) [quote="Jenny"] Vietnamese [/quote]
Jenny: Really cool girl... ahehe! represent! [quote="from her"] Filipino [/quote]
Yul: Another cool dude... I don't have much to say... [quote="Jenny"] Korean [/quote]
- 1st place at competition

Manihiki Tribe (African) consist of:
Nathan: He looked more of a leader than Sekou...
Rebecca: Nice hair!?!... not much to say about her...
Sekou: He tried to be the leader... X-voted off-X
Stephannie: the outcast and swing vote of the group. Go Nursing HAHA!
Sundra: Not much stuff to say about her...
- last place at competition (tribal council)

Posted by Kiro @ 9:13 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits