Blog TAG 6

Another TAG... tag, tag, tag. Its only good if you have nothing to post. Well, I was tagged by Jhed. I'm bored so I am going to do this. I really don't listen to music much because I am so swamped with work but I'll try to post recent songs.

INSTRUCTIONS:
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.


1. Dum Diddly - Black Eyed Peas
I always listen to BEP CD on my way to school or going home. I love all their songs and I picked this one because its so much fun saying "Bum dum bum diddly diddly Dum dum diddly diddly".

2. Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
This song is so weird but good. its like youre hypnotized by it and you can't stop listening to it.

3. You're beautiful - James Blunt
I don't know why. I guess its because it is the other CD I listen to besides BEP. The song is good and he's a good singer too.

4. Wake me up when September ends - Green Day
I really love this sone and also their video. Its my favourite band.

5. On my own - Hedley
I am not going to get sick of them. I really like their songs and Jacob Hoggard is so good. Watched him all through Canadian Idol.

6. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado Featuring Timbaland
This song has a good tune. She's a good singer then add up Timbaland for a good combination.

7. All the things I have done - The Killers
I really like this band and also their songs.

I am tagging these following people:
Juice
Heneroso
Paula
Cars
Irvin
Jinjiruks
Rina

Posted by Kiro @ 10:35 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits