Mean "little" Girls

Yea... Have you seen the movie "Mean Girls"? Well If you haven't Its basically about girls from school being mean to each other and stuff like that. Why is that you ask? I don't know... Girls are very complicated... believe me! >______<" HAHAHA!

In my work, I get to know some people because they are there every week and I always work saturday nights. I've met different people and talked to them, mostly stupid immature kids and some grown ups. I see them every week because its public skate night.

There is this bunch of girls that comes there. They talk to me often and they even found out my name and call me by it. I have noticed these past few weeks that the movie was somehow accurate. They dont have an outfit rule and other stuff like in the movie but they are mean to each other and they are friends. Maybe its just me... pero bakit ganon dba? Maybe they're just joking around pero nakakatawa silang manginsulto sa isa't isa. It's so immature!

I guess girls feels threatened sa isa't isa? Tama ba? Or jealous to one another? Ah basta! All I know is that they are hard to understand. Magugulo silang nilalang HAHAHA! Only thing is... you can't live without them.

Posted by Kiro @ 11:53 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits