Practice
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
So I haven't really blogged for a while. It's because I have been really busy and really bored on blogging. Well now I am kinda back to blogging. A lot of stuff had happened since I was away from my blog. I visit it regulary but I am just lazy to update. Well... what's new eh? To all of you... Sorry if I haven't been to your blogs and comment. I will make it up next time when I am out of this schedule.
So anyway... man today I was nervous as hell. I was sweating in places I have never sweat before. It was crazy and I am glad the first part is over. Its because today was my first part exam in practice in my course. I didn't even go to Biology class and didn't do my homework just because I was so nervous.
Me and my partner signed up to do the practice at 3:00pm. The first part of the exam includes either Vital Signs, bed making or bathing. All of us were outside the room trying to practice on each other and review on what we have to do. The first few people went in and did their thing then it was our turn. My partner did his practice exam first and he did bathing. I layed on the bed worrying if I am getting Vital signs. I really didn't want to do vitals signs because I think I'll totally fail it. He finished his exam and now its my turn.
My instructor assigned me to do bed making. Yeah!... I have to change it while my partner is laying down on the bed. At first I froze but she helped me out through it. My instructor wasn't all that bad and I thought she was going to be. Man was I lucky to get bed making. I have to finish my exam in fifteen minutes but it seemed longer. In the end I got a 96% and my partner got 98%. Next week will be the harder ones. I know its going to be brutal but hopefully I will pass it. The after this all I have to worry is Biology. If I failed that, I wouldn't be able to go to clinical next semester.
Wish me Luck!
Posted by Kiro @ 7:39 p.m. |