Alcohol
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Well well... I passed my tests from before... that's good news! But anyway... It was my first Thursday night off since I went back to work. They cancelled my Thursday night shifts! Thank goodness! My tight schedule can't accommodate it no more. So what did I do with my first Thursday night off since I went back to work? Well, my friends and I went to CAPS. For those who doesn't know... CAPS is the pub at school. Yea yea... me... drinking again! I don't know why... but now more that ever, I have been drinking more. Wala lang stressed lang siguro.
Well some of you guys know what my situation is right now... well I'm not going to discuss it here but yea... some people who's on my list on YM know... well maybe one or two? basta ahehehe... Man I'm turning into such a bad influence or maybe getting more influenced by bad people? Well whatever it is... ako na lang magproproblema non.
Last Friday, I got home at 2:30am. I finally realized that I get drunk fast. I can't tolerate alcohol well... or that's what my body is showing me as of now. I don't really drink much and I have never been drunk. I know my limits on when to stop. I may get tipsy but I will never be pissed drunk. Well... I have to commute to go home... so I cant allow myself to get wasted.
One more thing I noticed is that I always fall asleep at the bus. Unlike some people... I don't get harassed. Only idiots get harassed. Maybe because you're asking to be harassed that's why it happened. Well I always have a bag in my lap so whatever happens... something is there. Anyway... enough about that...
Posted by Kiro @ 8:27 p.m. |