AZN = Asian

I admit I am an addict and I a the biggest couch potato when there is an asain movie on. I don't know why but I really really like to watch any asian movie. It doesnt matter what genre and it doesn't matter what country made it as long as its asian. Well what I meant by asian by the way is asian, chinky-eyed people... not the other asian (no offence)... sorry. Marami-rami na rin akong napapanood na movie sa aking buhay. English, tagalog, chinese, korean, japanese and others. Here is the list of what I have watched in no particular order.


1. BR
2. Lover's Concerto
3. My Sassy Girl
4. My Girl and I
5. Love, So divine
6. Spy Girl
7. All about love
8. My Brother
9. Daddy long legs
10. Reincarnation
11. Windstruck
12. My tutor friend
13. A moment to remember
14. He was cool
15. Shaolin Soccer
16. The Grudge / Ju-On
17. The Ring

18. 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
19. New Police Story
20. Shutter
21. Love on the Rocks
22. Heat Team
23. Elixir of Love
24. Sad Movie
25. Driving Miss Wealthy
26. China's Next top Princess
27. Love @ first Note
28. Millionaire's first love
29. Fly High
30. Seducing Mr. Perfect
31. Project Makeover
32. Who slept with her
33. My little bride
+ more to come...


Baka may nakalimutan na rin akong i add or something. Ano paborito niyong movie? I am still searching for any good movies to add on my list. Ano pa ba ang magandang panooren? Any recommendation? or may request ba kayo na gusto niyong mapanood. I will try to post some up here in my blog... kung magagawa ko. Oh man I am such an addict!

Posted by Kiro @ 12:08 a.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits