Bringing Rexy back!
Saturday, May 12, 2007
He's talagang crazy

Bringing R
Video interview: http://www.iatv.tv/originals/600/videos.php?path=6
Well ayoko na ren mag elaborate pa but yea I paid for two tickets that night so I should really enjoy the show and I did. It started of with some stand up cemedian guy... sorry I fogot your name Ryan something I believe, then followed by Ron Josol and then by the one and only Rex Navarrete. It was a very good night, really funny and my head started to hurt with all the laughing I did. Di ko alam na sasakit ang ulo ko sa kakatawa. I found most of his jokes to be funny but minsan kase narinig ko na so it was as funny when hearing it for the first time. The thing that sucked though that night is that they were sold out of DVD's and other stuff and I didn't get to take a picture of him or with him. Well yea what can you do... Well here are some videos from youtube for you guys to enjoy.
Well what did you think? He has other scenes too but I don't really want to share them because I don't want to ruin your experience if you watch him live. I bet you that you will have a very good time. So lets support one of our own. Go watch and experiece the wonderful, funny guy Rex Navarrete.
Posted by Kiro @ 12:53 a.m. |