Me + Music = Video 3

Welcome, welcome to one of my "another kahihiyan" segment. I havent been blogging much... or lets say AT ALL. Well now I decided to post another video of my ever so disgraceful lip synching. I guess I owe you guys something because I haven't been here for a while.

As I promised... to JOE, I told him I will put a video of me to minimize his embarrassment. I am a man of my words and I am going to keep my promise. Para namang hinde ko na ito nagawa noon pa. My other videos are in my archives... Oh sa mga adik jan.. eto na po ang pinakaiintay intay niyo.

Paumanhin po sa mga kumakain at mahina ang puso. Ang sumusunod na eksena ay kinakailangan ng patnubay ng magulang. Ito po ay rated Po Gi.

Well I hope I had put a smile on your face and made your day a little brighter. So go out and spread the joy to others (not my video though... have mercy on me... please) Sa mga hinde natuwa... my deepest apologies. And if you know me personally... atin atin lang to okay? P.S. I also have uploaded my other videos and is only there for a limited time. I guess all I am trying to say is that I AM BACK! Oh anu na ba ang susunod na kantang sisirain ko? Any request? haha ASA! At hinahamon ko kayo! Gumawa ren kayo ng video? or ako na lang ba at si Joe ang magkakalat ng kahihiyan? GAME ba kayo?... Sige matutulog na ako may show pa akong pupuntahan bukas! Waw exciting! Rex Navarette!

Langya ka JOE!

Video 1 [X]
Video 2 [X]
_ _ _ _ _ _

Song: My Girl
by: Jackson 5

Posted by Kiro @ 12:26 a.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits