Arrival

Another regular day... another boring day. I did not go to church today and it was my fault. I played Gunbound and didn't recognize that it was time to go to mass and I also missed the recycling garbage. Oh well... I would have gone to mass at 5:30 pm but I had a meeting today at work. The meeting was alright... awkward but alright. I was not sure if we really had it today or next week but luckily I was there on time and the right day. After the meeting we ate and it wasn't that good. Chicken, some bread, cookies and more chicken. It wasn't really anything, just a staff get together.

On my way home I went and stopped at a local store and bought a bus pass and bus tickets. I was hoping the girl that was working there last week is working again, but she wasn't. I headed home and watched TV for an hour until we had to go to the airport and pick up my mom. Some of you know my situation... that my mom is at home and my sister and I was left here at home alone. We are used to it because it happened before already and were old enough.

The hour passed and we headed out. It was a very nice night. It was really cold and winter is really coming. Snow surprised us when we got out. It was the first snow of the season. We got to the airport and waited. Funny thing that happened there is that I saw my friend there also waiting for their relatives. What a coincidence... its so funny.

We got home and what do we usually do at a time like this? We always unpack all the luggage and see what good stuff is in there for us. All I got is a shirt, two pants, a jean jacket, sando, socks, my white shoes and scrubs. We also got an iPOD MP4 player which is suppose to be mine but since its only one... I have to share it. Its okay I don't mind but I want my own stuff too. I have my doubts that the iPOD is fake... I don't know why but it looks weird to me. All in all its a good day.

Posted by Kiro @ 10:48 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits