A+ Student
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
WAW... as you guys might know (or not)... it is my exam week. I aready finished 3 exams. I had my Psychology on Monday and had my NURS160 and LANG101 on tuesday. I do not know how I did on the exams. I know that I did alright in LANG101 but I am not sure with Psychology and NURS160. It's freaking me out.
On tuesday my exam schedule was from 8am to 10am then the next one is not until 3:30pm. I had NURS160 at 8am and its was crazy. It was a bit confusing. Why is it confusing you ask? Well... Did I study the night before? The answer to that is "a bit". I couldn't study and focus for some unknown reason. Stressed lang siguro ako.
After the first exam, since we have such a long time for the next one, we decided to go to the mall and eat. I got my KFC and after eating there was still a long time to wait. So we decided to go and watch a movie. HAHA wow eh? We watched Happy feet and it was really good. Its cute and funny.
Today I did not have an exam. Instead of staying home and study... what did I do? I went to downtown Toronto to eat breakfast at Golden Griddle. We had all you can eat breakfast and I am stuffed. Pancakes, waffles, french toast, potato wedges, sausage, bacon, egg and a bunch of other stuff. It was good! After that we went shopping a bit and went to an arcade place somewhere. Hey I am not from down there so don't blame me if I don't know where they were taking me. Then I went home around 6pm. Ang galing ng A student no? may exam pa ako bukas at 8am at ang susunod ulit ay 3:30pm. Manood nanaman kaya ng movie? HAHAHA!
Sana makapasa ako sa mga exams ko! Pagdasal niyo naman ako! Please...
Posted by Kiro @ 6:55 p.m. |