Happy ow-nayn

Its been years since I last blogged or even went to this site. I guess its time for myself to come back and make use of this wasted space on the net. Here I am going on and on, rambling again, and not making any sense. Writing whatever comes to mind and not minding what anyone might say. Its been years and I am lost. I am starting over again. Its like a new lease on life and I'll make sure its even better than before. 2009 started off nice but as we all know, life can mess you up in ways that makes anyone go crazy. Its a part of life and everyone knows that. Its nothing big, tolerable and can be solved. No worries. So, Happy New Year! Better late than never. Own 2009 because there is a lot in store.

Posted by Kiro @ 3:02 p.m. |

Kironobu



    Welcome to my Turf. I'm some dude living in Ontario Canada. Twenty two years old. RPN student. Asian movie addict. Self proclaimed artist. I joke around most of the time but people seems to take me seriously. Don't worry guys I'm harmless! ;p

    View My Profile

Twitter


follow kironobu at http://twitter.com

Now Playing

Archives

Previous Posts

Recent Readers

Credits